Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, colour, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are looking for a passionate and highly motivated Major Incident Manager to strengthen our Service Delivery Capabilities in terms of Major Incidents & Crisis Situations in our GDC Operate & Managed Services Stream.
- E2E Ownership for the management, drive, escalation, investigation and resolution of Major Incidents / Crisis Situations, ensuring Business and Customer updates are timely and of required quality standards, creation and delivery of agreed action plans with named actions & clear owners / deadlines.
- Build & drive strong functional & working relationships between all stakeholders (management or technical) associated with End-to-End Service Delivery & Assurance
- Accountability over the Communication Management activities towards Nokia and/or Customer Top Management during Crisis Situations (High Impact / Extraordinary Impact)
- Focusing on continuous improvement of internal and/or external Customer Perception, Trust & Satisfaction during and post-Crisis Situations
- Drive innovation in relation to Service Management towards Customers and facilitate further developments plans.
- Promotes operational rigor & adherence and is advocate for Incident & Crisis Management procedures, best practices & policies associated
- Owns the customized / tailored process and supports documentation from the process from an operational point of view. Ensures process is fit for purpose and is accountable for the overall process efficiency and effectiveness
- Play the role of xBG Crisis Manager to ensure effective coordination of resources involved in Service Impact restoration / mitigation activities in Telco Cloud domain
- Responsible for the overall quality of the customized process and oversees the management of and compliance with procedures, data models, policies and technologies associated to it
- Responsible for all Management Escalations (inbound and outbound)
- Ensures the design of the Crisis Management tailored process aligns with the Business and industries’ best practices during the transition phase
- Works directly with Customer and/or Nokia Top Management as management point-of-contact in certain operational circumstances
- Closely partners and collaborates with product-related BGs representatives to ensure alignment across Delivery
- Make recommendations for Service Improvement Plans and ensure actions are followed through to completion in a timely manner (Ex. Automation & Robotization initiatives)
- Provide regular and accurate Management reporting on service performance
- Drive internal and customer operational governance – service review meetings covering performance, service delivery & improvements, quality and processes)
- Ensures Major/Service Incident Reports are created, produced, reviewed and delivered towards Customer within agreed contractual SLAs. Documents will include timelines, incident overview and descriptions, graphical visual view of accountability through-out incident lifecycle, reason for outage, lessons learned & recommendations for future improvements and trigger Problem Management process for RCA delivery (via Problem reports.
- Maintain Ops Risk Registers and govern operational meetings related to CI initiatives
- Participate in team’s monthly on-call ROTA (ensuring 24x7x365 MIM related activities)
- Trigger and account for Emergency Change Management Process during OOBH.
- Responsible at any moment to inform superiors about the wider contribution over an appropriate way of keeping and managing the service delivery reports
Qualifications – Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of (Major) Incident / Crisis Management experience. Activation in Cloud domain is to be considered a plus.
- Strong operational experience in Managed Service Delivery ecosystem – proven working experience with Global Service Providers in a global landscape
- Inspirational & participative Leadership skills with proven track / record
- Exceptional Communications skills (both written and verbal)
- Demonstrate self-drive, determination, passion, enthusiasm and ability to work effectively
- Excellent networking skills while having the courage to challenge the status-quo with respect and passion to learn (from) others
- Agile Decision-Making skills in uncertainty, with limited information and under pressure.
- Ability to manage the impact and complexity of emerging cloud technologies
- Ability to assimilate and quickly gain an understanding of the business and delivery model
- A successful record in moving initiatives forward across functional organizational boundaries with a focus on added value and results
- Minimum ITIL v3 Intermediate Level Certification is a must / ITIL v4 Foundations is to be considered a Plus
- Resilience – ability to deliver and continue to perform at high standards in the face of adversity or overcome challenges
- Service Management Process expert and savvy
- Act as a role-model, coaching / mentoring team and project members
- Engineering background or equivalent experience
- Fluent in English and / or required languages with proven track / records
- Flexible in role approach and task completion
- Actively acknowledge others’ efforts, contribution and commitment to Nokia’s strategic objectives
- Excellent relationship and stakeholder management – culturally adept, with the gravitas and inter-personal skills to build strong relationships across functions
- Flawless execution along with the ability to get things done in a challenging environment.
- Results-orientated with the ability to remove blockages to restore progress & achieve benefits. Also, he/she demonstrates ability to prioritize, re-schedule and adapt to changes in a dynamic environment
- Should be willing to embrace team’s core-values around being Hungry, Smart & Humble
- Willing to accept various job-related challenges, is pro-active and independent problem solving through own experience and network
Securitate in Romania by VerifiES Security
Blogul nr 1 din industria de Securitate: Articole, noutati si tendinte din industria de Securitate, Solutii de Securitate, Locuri de munca din industria de Securitate, Resurse utile, topuri de Securitate, legislatie de Securitate, Club de Securitate, Promovare online pentru firme de securitate
VerifiES Security: Servicii pentru industria de securitate
VerifiES Efficiency– Eficienta in Securitate: Proiectare si Receptie sisteme de Securitate, Selectie, Evaluare si Audit furnizori de Securitate, Consultanta de securitate, Audit securitate, Solutii de securitate – optimizare buget de securitate, Externalizare management servicii de securitate, Analize, statistici de securitate, Instrumente utile pentru industria de securitate,
VerifiES Employees – Angajati in Securitate: Servicii de recrutare si training pentru industria de Securitate
VerifiES Evolution – Evolutie in Securitate: Servicii de consultanta in Securitate: dezvoltare companii de securitate, strategie, management, marketing, vanzari, consultanta financiara.