As the world’s leading Telecommunications Company, we’re proud to help millions of people in every corner of the globe connect, whether through texting, talking, working, swapping pictures, watching movies…
Vodafone Shared Services empowers its people to create value for Vodafone by providing the expertise and insight to drive business transformation, deliver high quality and efficient operations, and enable Vodafone to operate with speed, simplicity and trust.
We invite you to join us and start building a career with us!
The primary purpose of the role is to oversee the management of and ensure the effective and seamless delivery of Security Operations Services from the Vodafone Shared Services in Bucharest. The role will cover all incumbent Security Operations currently being delivered by Vodafone Shared Services in Bucharest (e.g. fraud monitoring, travel security) and is expected to support the service delivery of a much wider range of Security Operations in the future (e.g. processes relating to these functional areas: fraud, physical security, intelligence, cyber security, information security, investigations and business continuity and crisis management. Example services could include remote investigations support, asset alarm monitoring etc.).
The role holder should work to develop the Security Operations Service Delivery teams into a ‘best in class’ operation which is customer obsessed and focused on quality and productivity. The role should also advance the deployment of a formal and rigorous training program to ensure that optimal operational performance is balanced with customer experience and the attainment of quality targets. In addition, the role will also assume responsibility for driving employee engagement in their Security Operations teams.
The role will need to cultivate an engagement model that focuses on close collaboration with the Markets, Business Units and Group Functions served by their Security Operations and work in compliance to the policies and strategy driven by group corporate security. Furthermore, the role should ensure that robust measures of teams’ performance are quickly established, embedded and subsequently reported to stakeholders.
- Shared Services Security Operations Service Delivery:
– Ensure that all Security Operations are delivered to customers (Markets, Business Units and Group Functions) as per agreed KPIs
– Take ownership of any delivery issues or escalations which may arise, and manage through to resolution
– Deliver to the growth, value add and effectiveness objectives of Security Operations in Shared services in accordance with the global corporate security strategy and plans
- Operational Excellence:
– Role holder will be accountable for driving continuous improvement into Security Operations delivered by Shared Services
– Embrace and share best practice across Markets, Business Units and Group Functions
– Deploy quality and business process reengineering initiatives
– Drive efforts to standardise processes and procedures across Markets, Business Units and Group Functions
- Business Partnering:
– Responsible for stakeholder engagement across all customers
– Foster and encourage innovation and leading practice sharing across the Markets, Group Functions and Business Units served
– Support Group Corporate Security in driving efforts to improve Security operations across Vodafone
- People Management:
– Demonstrate Vodafone Way and leadership behaviours
– Encourage the development of team members
– Dynamically manage resources to flexibly meet the demands of the customers served
– Get involved with recruitment to ensure quality of additions to the Shared Services Operations teams
Aptitudini și experiență dorite
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Significant experience in the management of Fraud and/or Security Operations (at least 7 years).
- Deep knowledge of at least three functional areas of Security, such as fraud, travel security, physical security, intelligence, cyber security, information security, investigations and business continuity and crisis management
- Hands-on experience managing teams and multiple stakeholders
- Proficient in managing multiple demanding priorities e.g. balancing delivery of on-going Security Operations whilst supporting the development of capabilities for new Security Operations
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience driving continuous improvement into Operational processes
Technical / professional qualifications are an advantage:
- Security or Fraud-related qualifications advantageous
- Educated to at least degree level
- Six sigma (or equivalent) accreditation is advantageous
Pentru aplicatii accesati urmatorul link: Vodafone Romania
Securitate in Romania
Joburi in industria de securitate: Manager general, Manager de securitate, Consultant de securitate, Director operational, Director Risc, Director vanzari, Consultant vanzari, Manageri departamente (Financiar, Logistic, It, Contabilitate, HR), Manager zona, Director tehnic, Inginer sisteme, Tehnician sisteme, Inspector securitate, Sef Obiectiv.