Compania: Dahua Tehnology Romania
Dahua Technology Romania is looking for a special professional to join our Bucharest team. Dahua Romania is based in Bucharest, Splaiul Uniri 76.
Dahua is a world-leading video-centric smart IoT solution and service provider. Based on technological innovations, Dahua Technology offers end-to-end security solutions, systems, and services to create values for city operations, corporate management, and consumers.
Dahua With more than 16,000 employees and over 50% engaged in R&D, Dahua solutions, products, and services are applied in over 180 countries and regions. Since the launch of the industry’s first self-developed 8-channel embedded DVR in 2002, Dahua Technology has devoted itself to technological innovation and been continually increasing its investment in R&D, putting around 10% of its annual sales revenue into R&D. The company continues to explore emerging opportunities based on video IoT technologies and has already established business in machine vision, video conferencing systems, professional drones, electronic license plates, RFID, and robotics etc.
Please note that only English speakers and who has CCTV background can apply for this position.
The Business Development Manager in Romanian office takes the responsibility of establishing and maintaining relations with distributors, integrators, end users,’ he/she should understand competitors’ status and develop new markets.
• Build and develop the detailed businelan, identify key partners, accountystem integratorig installeronsultants and end users) in Romania .
• Assist with the development of vertical markettrategies for Dahua products and solutions.
• Actively support marketing events and attend exhibitions related to Dahua products and solutions.
• Provide management with feedback based on requirements of current and future Dahua products and solutions.
• Provide accurate and timely reports in support of your role or for management requirements.
• Coordinate with country sales manager to develop and track objectives and KPIs to measure the Romania team performance.
• Maintain and develop the companies adopted CRM system ensuring all data is accurate and up to date.
• Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information producing weekly and quarterly reports.
- No less than 5 years working experience;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Good command of both local language and English in written and oral;
- Fluent in operation of computer including MS Office;
– Employment Type: Full-Time
– Job Type: Sales
– Education: Bachelor’s degree
– Experience: At least 5 years
– Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, Distribution, Information Technology and Services
– Required Travel
What we offer
- A well-deserved salary
- Quarterly performance bonus
- Career improvement trainings and workshops to make you smarter
- Positive Work Environment
Daca te consideri potrivit, trimite CV-ul la:
specificand pozitia pentru care aplici.
Multumim tuturor aplicantilor pentru interes.