We are now looking for a Security Operational Manager to provide support and advice regarding security and security risk management within a defined operational scope. Establish and execute unit security plans for the unit of responsibility, including budgets to support the implementation of Ericsson’s Security policies and directives. Establish and manage local / unit governance structures to deal with crisis and security incidents. Provide a single point of contact for customers, partners and staff for security issues and incidents.
- Driving the GDPR implementation for DCP, gap analysis
- Following up actions from the security assessment
- Asset Regisitry implementation
- Setting up a communication plan for 2018
- Facilitate execution of and follow-up on security strategy, policies & instructions, governance model and frameworks
- Provide investigative support during incidents
- Support responses to customer and partner requests during sales, and throughout the engagement
- Facilitate and participate in knowledge sharing internally and in relevant industry associations. Assess best practices for applicability in the organization
- Support in delivery of security processes in Merger & Acquisitions, Sales, Managed Services & Delivery processes
- Education: Bachelor degree in a related field is required.
- Min years of experience 3
- Domain experience:Privacy/GDPR, Information Security, other Security areas
- Knowledge of ISO/IEC 27001, Privacy, Risk Management, Information Security, PersonnelSecurity, Physical security, Business Continuity and Crisis Management
- Ericsson Knowledge
- Knowledge Sharing and Collaboration Skills
- Local Laws & Regulations Knowledge
- Risk Management Skills
- Audit & Assessment Skills
- MSTOP Knowledge
- MSc in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience
- Strong Experience and skills in:
- Network Security and Security Architecture
- Information security standards
- Cloud Architecture and Cloud Security
- Personal integrity, data retention legislation, e.g. EU 95/46/EG
- Infrastructure solutions
- IP networks, Operating Systems and Databases
- Capability to analyze complex requirements and evaluate 3PP products
- Experience in product and/or solution development and integration
- Business and customer focused mindset
- Good communication and networking skills in English
- Good understanding of the lean and agile principles as well as flexibility in dealing with changing situations
Additional Requirements (Seen As Advantage)
- Experience in a leading role within Security (Security Architect, Security Lead or equivalent)
- Experience in large scale system (analyze, design, build, test, integration, support)
- Telecom networks, nodes and architecture
- Experience in IoT as business area
- Security business landscape: key players, trends and market dynamics
- ITIL and COBIT and ISO27001 frameworks
- CISSP certification
- Ericsson Product Baseline Security Requirements and Design Rules
- Excellent communication skills; strong analytical skills and a solution driven approach
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and create a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Securitate in Romania
Blogul nr 1 din industria de Securitate: Articole, noutati si tendinte din industria de Securitate, Solutii de Securitate, Locuri de munca din industria de Securitate, Resurse utile, topuri de Securitate, legislatie de Securitate, Club de Securitate, Promovare online pentru firme de securitate
4Tree firma de recrutare dedicate pentru industria de Securitate
VerifiES – Verificam Eficienta in Securitate: Consultanta in industria de Securitate
Servicii pentru industria de securitate: Consultanta de securitate, Audit securitate, Selectie si audit furnizori de securitate, Solutii de securitate – optimizare buget de securitate, Externalizare management servicii de securitate, Analize, statistici de securitate, Instrumente utile pentru industria de securitate, Consultanta marketing si vanzari, Broker de securitate.