Compania: HARMAN International
Position Summary: This position will support the Romanian site in Bucharest to insure that all HSE actions and initiatives are in place and in accordance with local legal requirements.
- Supervises the safety and health programs to ensure compliance with established policies and local legal regulations.
- Coordinates inspections and tours of facility to detect existing or potential accident, fire and health hazards and recommends corrective or preventive actions.
- Responsible for site compliance with local authorities and local safety regulations as well as environmental management system . Monitors compliance in the site, holds training sessions to make managers, supervisors, and employees aware of safety procedures and maintains all necessary records and file reports.
- Insure compliance with all health, security and safety regulations and performs the following related duties:
- Insure that employee handling hazardous wastes are adequately trained;
- Insure that employees potentially exposed to hazardous chemicals are adequately trained;
- Respond to employee complaints regarding chemical exposure and insure that industrial hygiene monitoring of workplace air is sufficient to establish actual exposure;
- Act as primary Emergency Coordinator;
- Notify proper authorities and implement emergency procedures when necessary;
- Maintain compliance documentation and records relevant to job duties;
- Act as contact person for local authorities;
- Review and implement Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- Serves as Environmental Management Representative.
- Manages security staff and mandates appropriate security policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Five to seven years of related experience
- Computer software skills, i.e., Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Specific cetrifications requested by local regulations
- Applies education, training, and work experience to improve the performance of the organization.
- Clearly communicates instructions and how each job fits into the overall organization.
- Manages stressful situations effectively to preserve working relationships.
- Leads others by setting an appropriate example. Demonstrates personal integrity in all business decisions.
- Fosters teamwork ensuring other’s opinions are heard. Adjusts leadership style to the needs of others.
- Demonstrates ability to work effectively with diverse people. Accepts and supports the direction of upper management.
- Supports change throughout the organization.
- Willingness to work in an office
- HARMAN will only employ those who are legally authorized to work for this opening.
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and medical screen
- HARMAN designs, engineers and produces solutions for car manufacturers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions and connected services (IoT-solutions). With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, we are admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. We have a workforce of over 30,000 people and are a fully owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics.
- Pentru aplicatii selectati urmatorul link:
Joburi in industria de securitate: Manager general, Manager de securitate, Consultant de securitate, Director operational, Director Risc, Director vanzari, Consultant vanzari, Manageri departamente (Financiar, Logistic, It, Contabilitate, HR), Manager zona, Director tehnic, Inginer sisteme, Tehnician sisteme, Inspector securitate, Sef Obiectiv.