Compania: Ocean State Job Lot
Position Summary The District Loss Prevention Manager is responsible for protecting the company assets. This position will promote and maintain a safe store environment while addressing and minimizing loss caused by theft and fraud in assigned stores, consisting of nine or more store locations.Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Prevent, detect, and resolve theft and fraud in assigned stores
- Provide assistance and direction to store management in crisis situations
- Build liaisons between stores and Law Enforcement or regulatory agencies
- Attend store meetings to educate store management and supervision on the proper steps and disciplines to prevent, detect, and resolve theft and fraud at store level
- Attend safety committee meetings to educate store management and sales associates on promoting and maintaining a safe environment for employees and customers
- Conduct store visits and audits to identify and resolve safety and core AP procedural concerns to minimize loss
- Provide communication link with Regional LP Manager and Loss Prevention Director on known safety, theft and fraud concerns
- Attend store manager and operations district meetings to educate managers and supervisors regarding safety issues and proper methods of preventing and detecting theft and fraud.
- Provide physical security needs, support and direction to open new store locations
- Represent the company at Criminal Court proceedings and other legal hearings
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Education & Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent necessary
- Associate’s degree in Criminal Justice, or a related field preferred
- 1-3 years experience in multi-store Loss Prevention Management
- Proficient in Google platform (i.e., drive, docs, sites, slides, sheets)
- Individuals must have a clean police record and satisfactorily pass the requirements of a background check and drug test
- Individuals must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Individuals must have strong investigative skills to detect and develop information on internal and external theft activity in the assigned district
- Effective Communicator: You possess strong communication skills and enjoy working with customers and coworkers.
- Team Oriented: You are capable of embracing the ideas of others (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and client.
- Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and be capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner.
- Passionate: You must be passionate about online collaboration and ensuring our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition.
- Organized: You lead by example in serving all of our stakeholders: customers, owners, communities, and fellow associates.
- Strategically Oriented: You advocate for your team on both short-term and long-term projects by moving decisions forward and eliminating barriers.
- Leadership: You are leader and exhibit that in your everyday work.
- District Asset Protection Managers are responsible for performing their duties across a range of stores in a designated market. The market may change according to Company size and need.
- District Asset Protection Managers are required to travel to multiple stores in a given week, and often will need to travel to 2 or more stores in a single day. This necessitates driving in a vehicle for extensive periods of time in varying weather conditions. Some travel outside of the assigned market and to the Corporate Office is periodically required.
- Individuals must have the ability to walk the sales floor in a retail environment for an extended period of time.
- The conditions for performing all job functions will change, depending on the constraints of each store location, as well as internal and external environment conditions
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Ocean State Job Lot offers a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance – If eligible
- Profit Participation
- Service Awards
- 401K plan – When eligible
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Personal, and Sick)
- Store 20% discount
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by supervisors or managers to perform other job duties and tasks, some of which may be essential to the position. Management has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract, either express or implied. You are an at-will employee, meaning either you or the Company may terminate your employment at any time, with or without notice.
- Logistics and Supply Chain
Securitate in Romania
Servicii pentru industria de securitate: Consultanta de securitate, Audit securitate, Selectie si audit furnizori de securitate, Solutii de securitate – optimizare buget de securitate, Business Intelligence, Business Counterintelligence, Securitatea informtiilor, Externalizare management servicii de securitate, Analize, statistici de securitate, Instrumente utile pentru industria de securitate, Consultanta marketing si vanzari, Training, Recrutare, Joburi securitate, Marketing online, Broker de securitate.